We all know it is important for us to do good. By shopping with Atomic 79 you are making a purchase with a purpose. From now through December 31, 2020, Atomic 79 will donate 2% of your purchase total to a charity of your choice. Donations as small as one dollar can grow into millions to do good.
The process is simple. Shop on https://atomic79westerngear.com/ for our carefully selected products from the best brands of western fashion, tack, boots, tools, outdoor gear, camping, and home goods. Then during checkout select a charity to receive your donation - at no cost to you. You then receive a confirmation of the donation amount once you complete your purchase.
The list of our favorite charities is based upon our giving experience. Let us know your preferred charities that you think should be added to the list.
- Montana Territorial Alliance
- Beaverhead Community Food Pantry
- The Montana Food Bank Network
- Barrett Hospital Foundation - the Goodman Nursing Scholarship
- Univ of Montana, Western: “The Fund for Experience One”
- New Hope Clinic of Butte
- New Hope Pregnancy Support Center of Dillon
National / International Favorites
- MD Food Bank
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Baldric’s Foundation / Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Save a Childs Heart
- 2nd Dragoons Foundation
- Operation Shanti
- Kode with Klossy
We welcome you to shop with Atomic 79 to help us help others.
A special thank you to Sparo for partnering with us to offer this benefit to our customers.